LONDON DAY TRIP' 2010

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Yoo hoo! 
Finally I am able to finished the first (LAST) paper and it's time for me to release myself, to shout, to dance , to have fun for. 

Yes! I'm totally free now!

As follow the plan, I went to London with few of my classmates, it's sort of bad luck which we found out those train station partially suspended therefore we have to waste our precious time for some foot walk and we need to wait and wait. 
 We went to visit the 2 famous attraction in London - Big band + London eyes, Buckingham Palace.
Due to lack of time, we do not plan to visit the tower hill, London bridge as we have to rush our last call of coach(bus).
Anyways, we fully feel satisfied for this short day trip and I got myself a luxury stuff that I don't even think myself would bought for it. However, I told myself, once in a blue moon as I'm not that insane on branded stuff.
Another way to reward myself, a way to telling myself that I could achieve the target I want if I work hard.

Let's have the picture now.






















Big Ben, London


My classmates & London eyes



London China Town




The most expensive but a delicious Char Siew rice at London China Town.






The Buckingham Palace, London.














Burberry outlet at London.

A day travel card that keep London memoirs.
An awesome London day trip we had.
If I have chance, I'll be back again.


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments