A Date with HER.

Sunday, July 17, 2011


Went to 1U Bandar Utama.
It's been a long time do not gossip and I just like to Date HER out.
Feel extremely comfortable when I'm out with HER.
She could get what I wish to talked, she could comfort my heart when I needed.

Let's see what we did today.
Same place, our favor!
The Chocolate Lounge.

Seriously, the only favor- Belgian Dark Chocolate.
It could comfort my heart when I feel down.
Slur-pp...

This one was freaking Sux! Rate~ 1/5. :(

Have a look at the Korean food fair, and I bought this for a try.
It could melt my loneliness while I was driving home.
Peach yogurt Ice-cream.
Rate~ 3/5

I bought for my youngest bro as he is Korean supporter.
Mat Kim-chi, taste average, not that spicy as brother said.

It's Mega Sales!!!
Initially, I do not plan to shop as quite broke recently for friend's B'day celebration, bla bla bla.
However, had bought a bag of La SENZA for myself.
I found out that the quality was not that bad,it's worth to purchase.

Girls, wear it & bite a cherry & shake it in front of your bf.
I bet they will nose bleeding of the bra colors!LOL

Like this.


Well, I'm here to share some tips regarding the
Care Instructions of Bras
.

a) Hand Wash
*Fasten the hook & eye of a bra before you wash it.
This will prevent them catching on trim(lace).
*Use warm / cold water.
*Use a mild detergent / shampoo.
*Gently massage water through garments.
*Rinse with fresh water.
*Do not leave garments soaking in water.
*Do not scrub.
*Do not pour detergent directly onto garment, dilute into water before washing.
*Washing of dark and light colored garments should be done separately.

b) Machine Wash
*Use warm / cold water.
*Attach hook & eye to avoid tangling.
*Place bra in a mesh bag.
*Use the delicate or gentle cycle.
*Do not pour detergent directly onto garment, dilute into water before washing.
*Washing of dark and light coloured garments should be done separately.

c) Additional Care Instructions
IRON
*Do not iron lingerie unless specified.
Garments should be iron at a low temperature.

DRYING METHOD
*Remove excess water without wringing.
*Press garment between clean towel and lay garment flat or hang to dry.

BLEACH
*Do not bleach.
*Use only non-clorinated bleach when necessary.

DRY CLEAN
*Do not dry clean lingerie.

Caring For Bras
WASHING
*Hand washing in cold water is the best was to prolong the life of your bra.

DRYING
*Air drying is recommended to avoid bending under wires and snagging fabric.
Care instructions are also provided on the labels.


Regards,

Florence


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments