Congratulations!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010


By the way, my result has been released.
Finally, I've had completed all assessment requirements successfully
(Sheffield Hallam University) and attained the award of

Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business with
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
(Upper Second Class)


Congratulations myself and I hope my parent would feel proud of it.
I'll be get into my first permanent job (one of the logistics firm).
And my graduation convocation will be held on next year February.
Stay tuned.


You Might Also Like

4 ♥ comments

  1. btw, try to read this comic ba
    although it's a bit "mou lei tao"
    but quite funny

    http://dm.99manga.com/Comic/78/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, congratulations for both of us as well that we're successfully graduated! :)
    wow, thanks for recommend that, but it's too much of episode, I should read it when I've time.XD

    ReplyDelete