Captain America: The 1st Avenger

Friday, August 05, 2011

Movie!
It's been a long time I do not catch up any movies!
** p/s: the last movie I've had watched- THE HANGOVER PART 2 (with her, elison).
It's a nice & comedy show, do not hesitate to watch for it.


Due to him, I got the chance again and I've to plan for it.
Meanwhile, I realized the way for online ticket purchase has slightly upgraded if compare to last time, it is more secure now.

Ho okay!
The first movie for this month,
Captain America: The 1st Avenger.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.
Overall the show not that bad, wonder it will release another episode or not? TBA.
While watching the movie, I did laugh foolishly, this action might caused inconvenient for the person who sit beside me.
** sorry, I'm not purposely. **


A joke of day.
A girl came to office in the morning and colleagues have small laugh on her.
he said, "uh? Do you apply perfume? I smell it and..... you might..... applied more than that."

"
Oh NO. kinda embarrassing, right? then only I realized I spray too much of the perfume in this morning."

Hence, one of the colleague did give the compliment on the perfume that I've applied.
He told me, it's nice smelly perfume, he likes it.
LOL I should appreciated what he has praise and only I realize the good taste from my best friend who had present me last time, it's good smelly taste, perhaps I'm not used to it.

It was my 21st birthday present from her, Yanly Twe.
Let me share what is the perfume that she had presented.
Once again, here's to said 'Thank you, Yanly.'

She has the taste and she choose it for me!
I do appreciated it that's why keep it for 2 years and started to use it.
It's the fragrances that recommended by Jennifer Lopez.

The perfume that I used today named as Live Lux J.Lo, a fragrance inspired by J.Lo's passion for dance and anything luxurious.
The composition is very dynamic and temperamental.
It opens with juicy pear and peach.
It was created by
Claudette Belnavis from the perfume company Takasago in 2006.

C.lick it if you wish to know how it look likes.

Live Luxe for Women by Jennifer Lopez 1.7 oz EDP Spray


Florence


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments