I Don't Know.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yes!
I don't know.
Unable to describe the feel that I've had.

Yesterday supposed to have a good day and I spoil it all, damage it accidentally.
I don't feel good, neither '_'.


I don't wanna explain as You might know I was doing excuse.
The shadow haunt me and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Lack of trust with anyone.
Excuse? I don't know.


I don't know how [it] feels like.
I don't know what is the hiding meaning of [it].
I don't know what am I suppose to thought, to do.
I don't know the way to express it out.
I don't know should or shouldn't.

I'm
Sorry.

I
Don't
Know.

And I know.
Less expectation lead to less disappointment.
I shouldn't expect that much anymore.
I don't have the qualification fit for [it].
I should stay away since I couldn't have a good personality yet.
Take time to realize what I really know.
Take time to learn how much I could.
Take time to observe what I could do.
Take time to understand what role I am.

I know instead of ---- I don't know.

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. just do watever will lead u to happiness...
    that's what my POV...

    even thought sometimes truth will against us...
    then just tolerate a while lo...
    we only have a unique everyday, so btr to keep urself in the way u like, which make u happy~

    ReplyDelete