CNY Annual Dinner 2012.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Before the day of Chinese New Year, my colleagues decided to have an annual dinner at somewhere else. (Yes... AA bill style - cost me around RM100++ plus). 
However, I paid.I fill myself as pamper myself for this coming new year! :)
The dining place that we have chosen - Sunway Hotel Fuzion cafe.
Let's view what I have took for the photo section.

Lamb kebab.

Fuzion cafe - Sunway Hotel.
Variety of Seafood.

Salmon.

Fuzion. Sunway Hotel.

An Array of Canapes.

Buns.

Cheesy cube.

The Ambient. Fuzion Cafe.

Vegetables

Cheesy cubes.

Variety of foods.

Variety of fruits-fruity.

Fuzion.

Their foods set up.

I saw bacon but not available for us. :(

Local cuisine.

Country style.

Cheesy!

Nice lighting ambience.

A lucky cups of soy sauce fish.

Variety of dessert.

Choose one of your favourite?

Variety of cakes.

Sweet-sweet favourite!

 Melt the chocolate to melt your tongue.

Kenny & Ronnie.

The Bar.

BBQ choices.

It's BIG turkey!

Night view.

I paid.fill.

Crab Crab.

I could feel the heat, neither him.

male collegues.

Us. TNSA Whse i.

Last..fruity vitamin!

That's all for the fully dinner night!
After I drove back home, still I feel very full of my stomach.
Overall, I rate it as 5/10, which I don't find very nice buffet but it's average rate that able to fulfill your stomach. 
Good fully stomach night!

Regards,
Florence.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments