Recently.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gosh, just a split of second...
Week 12 nearly soon, and 2 more assignments on hand now.
Recently, I was busy- ING with my group assignment.
Team with her- Elison, and him- Ujin for different modules.
One for the Warehouse operations and another one is Stat-line Shipping, which I need to search about the transshipment problems, blah blah blah...

I don't really get what it means actually due to it is quite complicated with the excel sheet plus mathematics?
Gosh... the most evil for me, I hate math because it is nasty.

However, I still have to overcome it!!!

Oh yea...
I found a ❤ quoted here,

" A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face. "
It's pretty touched.



Taeyang ~ I Need a Girl (Dance Version) [MV] [ENG SUB]



I abused to replay button.
I love the way how Taeyang and Dara dance for.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments