7th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta | 2015

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Since I got my new camera last year ago, I decided to visit another event of the annual International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Putrajaya, Malaysia of this year.

7th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2015
12th-15th March 2015 - Monumen Alaf Baru Precinct 2, Putrajaya

The Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta is a home grown event initiated by AKA Balloon S/B, supported by Putrajaya Corporation. The uniqueness of the event draws everyone from all around Malaysia and from 70 others countries balloonists. For the past 6 years, they have exhibited hot air balloon shows and other aviation sports to the public.
It is the perfect time for photographer getaway, encourages family togetherness by having fun with a variety of activities for all ages.

And.. pictures speak my words.
.
.
.

#MYBALLOONFIESTA

The early morning 6.30am

7th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2015

Get ready to fly

Fly Away

Hot Air Balloon preparation


Gilles Leclercq, France (Left) - Bas Spierenburg, Holland (Right)




Geert Peirsman, Belgium

Thumb up!


Closer shoot!

Closer shoot 2

Selfie with hot!


Bas Spierenburg, Holland (Right)

He is looking his direction


I saw my favourite no.! 12





Derek Hancock, US

Geert Peirsman, Belgium


Gary Moore, US


Filip Audenaert, Belgium

Jonas Van Doorsselaere, Belgium


Jorge Diaz, Spain

Ton Rentier, Holland

Ton Rentier, Holland


Richard Lawhorm, US



Richard Lawhorm, US

Sobri Saad, Malaysia



Mini Hot Air Balloon Fiesta


 




Pretty fall in love with this colour texture mini hot air balloon

Feel good with it



Do you want this Hot Air Balloon which I'm holding?



Opps, Can't hold too long..

Helicopter Joy Rides - RM150 /ride (est. 5-7mins)

Picnic Area





Thinking to be back for next year hot air balloon.

My Balloon Club



Catch the sunshine

I'm satisfied with the day trip to Putrajaya which I gain my photo shooting experience with my camera.
Telling myself that I'll be back for next year Hot Air Balloon for night view.
Thank {you} for someone who encourages me to learn on the photography skill.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments