Happy Birthday.Ms February!

Thursday, February 07, 2013


So near yet so fast, the month of February falling here...
So called the month of LOVE.
Happy Birthday, Ms February!
Happy Birthday to [Me]!
I'm truly appreciated, for birthday celebration/blesses I had from every person who wishes me.
It's pretty much the only day of the year that anybody posts blesses on my Facebook wall. Thank {YOU} all for your warm wishes. 
Wish a happy life ahead... much love! <3 font="">











The purpose indicated by the birth path consists of qualities to be developed through one's thinking, the ideals to be accomplished, and success to be made.

.February.

I don't think of it as being another year older.
I think of {it} as another year of having enjoy every precious day... :)

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments