Merry l.o.n.e.l.y Xmas

Saturday, December 25, 2010


Ding Ding Dong Dong!!
Merry X'mas!!


This year of Xmas I spent my day with my lovely best friends them.
We went to Sanctuary club, @ the curve.
Booze liquor with them.
Seriously, I'm drunk.
I don't know what the hell I was doing and I drunk like nobody business.
Suffering myself and others who really cares about me.
I'm sorry about that. :(
I used to promise them that I drink, won't drunk.
In the end, I'm still the persistent and suffered myself again.
That day, my mind was sophisticated, I can't breath well.
I feel mortified, I thought of someone who will dump me there.

But I do not cry, I do not shed my tear.
Even so I do shed my tears because of the agony.
However, we had fun that night.
I'm dead drunk.
Of course, another member who joined me too, Mr.Don.
He is the fella who're more pity than me.
He even drunk like cannot move himself and need others to carry him up to his room.
Well, this is not a good action.
And I should prohibit myself for drinking too much.
Couldn't I?

Anyways, Mr. B has been split up with me for this complicated relationship.
He was right. I'm not really suitable for him.
What if still I like him, still we will ended up.

Back to my single life again.
How long could I feel this loneliness?

I should put more efforts on my work and dream.
Couldn't I?

You Might Also Like

4 ♥ comments

  1. yes, u shud drink less nex time...
    it's jus depend on u, how long u wanna b in loneliness...~
    i shud go the curve...but no one acc me go, haiz...lol
    so nice got frens celebrate wit u nia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i should drank less after i get marry.
    hahaha.. well, i joined with my secondary friends them.
    then how you celebrate your Xmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, u shud drink less from now on...not after married...
    nice...
    the eve...i passed alone...the exact day
    alone too, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay will try to control myself then.
    -.- come on!! U should out with your friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete