My favourite JERSEY.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010


My favor Jersey, red and orange color.



When I was 16 years old, I got the red basketball jersey.



When I was 17 years old, Orange favor jersey for our girl team.


:P The 1st basketball jersey when I was 15 years old, I got my lucky no. as 12




Basketball is one of my hobby when I was 12 years old.
At first I played badminton due to my father's impact but my secondary school doesn't really focus on badminton game therefore I've to enrolled myself in basketball team.
I like sport, I do crazy about basketball last time.

Can't stop playing with it, can't stop train myself for the basketball even if it's hot weather or a hard game for me.
It brought a lot of memories for me, I used to be my school basketball player, been a girl basketball captain and assistant.
I'm kinda famous, and some people used to tease me as FLOWER of basketball team.
(Have a Joke, of course.)

Well, I'm not a good basketball player of course as I admit I am weak in stamina section.
It recall me that when I'm the captain (Girl), I need to handle all the stuff related to basketball.
I cried before, give up before till I insisted to play the last basketball competition.
I'm crazy about basketball last time, I beg my parent bought a basketball shoes (AND 1) for me and I promise them I'll work hard in my study too.
I did it but with the Passed.

Of course, I used to participate lot of basketball street game, 3-on-3 Pertonas, AND 1, Adidas, etc.
U mm if not mistaken, I remember that my team got 3rd prizes before.

It recalls me that...

I cried because I couldn't found out enough of team member (girl) to participate the competition.
I cried because my team member gave up to played the last game match.
I cried because conflict between team member.

I insisted because I found out we got the chance to fight back.
I insisted because I like to have fun with my team member while we're training hard.
I insisted because the spirit of everyone on hope.

Basketball brought lot of memories for me,
and I do cherish the time with them.
THANK YOU


Unforgettable.
NO.12

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments