The Garden cafe, 1U

Monday, December 27, 2010


Fried rice of...


Char keow teow, RM12.90


Spaghetti of...

Glass of mixed ice coffee.


As refer to the photos above...
(sorry for photography skill due to my hand-phone is outdated.)

Last week, I was thought about my sis-ta therefore I ask her (Elison) to have a meet.
I'm here to thank that my colleague (CK),
who willing to drove me and accompany me there.
We went to the Garden cafe, @1 Utama.
The Garden theme was definitely felt through out the cafe and it's definitely a head turner for anyone who passes this area in 1 utama.

The cafe set in what looks like a cottage garden,
we can see arches covered with blooms around, wrought iron gates, hanging basket hooks, tulle, small potted plants and plenty of silk flowers.

Their decoration just make your feel like you're dining in the garden.
As usual, we dining not more than 1 hour then we gonna rush back home because both of us are late and we have to work for the next day.
Therefore, I bid farewell with Elison and might be invite for another date.

Anyways, non-stop talking between us.
I told her, I miss the moment during UK and also KL, place that I study.
blah blah blah...

Alright, waiting for another date.
Stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments