"Heart-- T.T --Broken."

Wednesday, February 16, 2011


I am sad, and thoroughly.
You do not belong to me, and I must forget all this grief.
I hope I will not stay long to lie there alive.

From beginning to end, all I was living in a lie, I know that he no longer belongs to me.

Hate myself silly, hate myself for loving wrong person again.

It let me recall back, my ex-bf always did that for me.
They hurt me easily, and I pretend hardly. :')
He did not understand my feelings.
All along, I believe what's love mean for.
I gave him my fragile heart but he had crashed it in the end.
It was worthless anyways.
I was wrong, I lost.
He does not love me. ='(

As he insisted that, " Please forget it, forget everything it been happened."
But it was true, is hard to predict for, hard to equal for.

And now, I should...

Forget The Times You Walked By,
Forget The Times You've Made Me Cry,
Forget The Time You Held My Hand,
Forget The Sweet Things If I Can,
I Can No Longer Pretend
I Have To Remember Now That

"You're Just A Friend" or "Stranger".

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments