Penang Trip! Her Birthday 0702

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Her turn for her birthday!
Once again,

"Happy Birthday, Florence!".
A girl who turn to 23 yrs old.
It's not to said I'm getting older please!
It reminds me that I'm going to pursue my dream closer and closer based on my ability!
It reminds me that I'm going to wish my dream come true! (will it happen?)

In order of my day and Chinese new year, we've holiday trip to Penang.
On my birthday and I got sick seriously :(
Diarrhoea, Vomit, Flu everything came bad to me!
So I missed the chance to try those nice food.
Nevermind, still got next time what!

Anyways, I'm glad with this year!
"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!”
Thank you everyone who gave the precious blessed,
I really appreciated it.



Happy Birthday, Dear Florence!

Wish & Blow it!

Lotsa fun with them! Grazie!

Naked party?!

As they said that "My medicine"! LMAO


It's hot with SEXY JERSEY! LOL


Famous Chendul!

Wishing Pond which everyone like to.



** Here some special from him, Mr.B. **

I'm going to wish you happy birthday here again.
Would like to thank god for letting me know you,
For such a great person you are, I've no regrets.
Let it be for love or hate we shall still be friends.
Thank you for letting me love you before...
...HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A BLAST!! XD
From me,
Stay happy, Mr.B! =')
I knew you & I -
Impossible! We're friend ever that you wish too.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments