It's been a long time, Let's GATHERING!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last night, super crowded of cars when I was trying heading to the destination
and it took me 2 hours to there, 1U Bandar Utama.
After park my 'Audi Max', we've met. LOL
It's been a long time we doesn't meet up, with my lovely macho buddy, Mr. Dominic.
LOL still the friendly he was towards us, macho fella.

No doubt, I used to created a nickname for others.
for him which called 'DOM DOM.'
He brought me, Elison and Lili to the curve and we've a BIG portion of dinner ( TONY ROMA's).
Am appreciated he willing to share out his precious time and spent some moment with us.

=.= Still the same, was craving at first, wasted in the end.
We couldn't finished those food and just leave out there,
was trying to forced myself with it but I couldn't.
Seriously, I'm real full.

Below as menu order by us.


Taste Cranberry juice.

Fish & chips, not that bad but it's big portion.




We had some discussion about career, seriously I'm not interested for it but still need to bear in my mind as my future experience.

After wards, we went to Chocolate lounge, the curve. with the cozy sofa chair, we've order few cups of belgian chocolate as their special.
Whoa!! I was like ' I should come next time I promise.'
You know why?
I'm a dark chocolate admirer.
Aw w.. should come often to grab some moment with the chocolate,
guess I'll be good mood after that.



Here some pictures, let's view.








Lili + Me + Elison


The VIP, Dominic.

**p/s- DOM DOM had present me a little Dolphin from Sea World Gold Coast, Australia.
Grazie!
I Love it very much, I've no idea how should I expressed the feel.
It's been a long time I do not received any present from someone.
Once I saw Dolphin doll, I was definitely out of control, insane at all! **

*wink*
I just it!

Publish Post
Grazie!
Appreciated the night we had spent.









You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments