Convocation Ceremony 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today was my convocation ceremony!
Congratulations for everyone who will be awarded today!
Cherish it!

Finally,
I've had finished my Bachelor Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom.

I never thought about this day whereas I dream before that will I get into the Uni?
Or went to oversea.And here,
I did it!
Seriously,
I did it!
Here's the pictures.


Preparation for c.ceremony
Sheffield Hallam University 2011 
  A convocation Ceremony that held at One Utama Hotel, 27th February 2011.

Happy & thanks that ALL of them coming today!Love. 
See..How adorable of his smiles..!
and... her smiles too!
 Saw that? How adorable of my parent's smiles when they wore the graduation gown.
I feel proud for them and I hope they feel proud for me too. :D
Another year of my convocation ceremony!
Thanks.my family.

 She wish to have one too!
 



Yeah! I got it.
 And...
How about you? Are you the next one?
:)



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments