Another sentimental song...

Monday, March 28, 2011


郭富城 全城戒備電影主題歌 忘了 粵語版 官方MV

Another sentimental song!

Last night I do not went out and I just spent my day at home.
Non-stop watched few hours of Astro movies, the last one was stated as above, named as under city vigilance.
Actor and Actress - Aaron Kwok, Shu qi, Wu jin, Lin jing Chu, etc
The story line not that good but I like the song in the end.

Frankly, Don't know why I shed my tears last night.
Seriously, it been a long time I do not shed my tear after he dumped me.
I just feel damn Emotional!
'What a nutcase!'

Somehow, I cry last night till I fall asleep,
'Why?'
and I realized 'Do I feel so empty / lonely?'
I'm not exactly, probably some moment only!


He posted out some words that affect my mood indirectly.
既然不能在一起,请你别再靠近
What comes first in my mind was the status indicates me I guess.
He was right and I was emo with unreasonable.
我想我对你的方式真的伤害了你,对不起。
你总是不希望我说对不起,但是我就是和你吵不起。
我就是爱和你耍脾气。
你让我失望几次了,但是同样的我也让你失望了,不是吗?
是我总是那么样的对你,你真的可以责骂我自私的行为。
我一直问自己应该怎样对你呢?
你会介意吗?
你会生气吧?
你会讨厌吧?
但是我就是固执,也明白固执也会害了我。
想不通的是我。
忘了我。
但这会是减轻你的痛苦。

You was right, which you might got what I meant about.
Perhaps I told him before that we couldn't be together, but I still will treat him well as I can.
I used to told him, what is my requirement that I wishes to get for.
 I might kinda like him but the feel not that strong, I just don't wanna lie.
I just don't wanna make any commitment, I just don't wish to hurt him.

I couldn't find out the answer, because I'm real confused of myself. 
I admit I'm egocentric.
Don't force me, please!



As the 1st part of the MV dialog stated as.
Girl : 你不觉得我那样利用你,是很自私的吗?
Boy : 如果能让你开心,就可以了。
Guys, not such thing in reality!
Girls used to wishes the guys pay everything for them, but guys are real suffered with that seriously!

I admit I was trying to find a new guy who could make my heart 'thump thump thump thump' again!
A knowledgeable person who could understand me, endure my emotional, be with me!
For sure, I'll treat him back vice versa.


In sudden, I should stop my egocentric and let him go!
Since I couldn't give him any commitment or the confirm answer,
I should not get close with him of my selfishness or my loneliness!
Because I know you'll get mad because of me!

Could I promise that?!
Let go before we get hurt once again. ='(

You Might Also Like

5 ♥ comments

  1. sure u can if u want...all the best...
    u wil found ur soul mate one day...
    wen wi it be, it's depend on u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YJ, Thanks. wish I could do it best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no nid thx...long time didn't update blog edi wo~
    bz oh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. was thought about what should I update.
    perhaps same routine in my life.
    meanwhile, I'll try to update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, same la, duno wat to update while the mood is not there, hahahha

    as we grown, our life will become stable n ....static, i guess...

    ReplyDelete