Weekend.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Well, it's been a long time I do not work for part time event after got my permanent job.
Alright, friends used to shoot me back that I should enjoy my weekend instead of working.

Hmm.
They was right but then still I wish I could took some part time/freelance as learning-enjoyment-earn some extra lil' pocket money.
Yesterday, I went for the gathering with my ex classmate them then only I work at 5pm till 11pm like that.
Yea, be an usher-er for the event, that was the second time for it.
( event name : sun-way south quay ; venue : sun-way surf beach).
I got the experience before therefore I brought along my sister to work for it. :)

Still then, I prefer the 1st time event that I took last time,
(event name : Malaysia International Gourmet Festival (MIGF) 2010 大马国际美食节 )
That was amazing, smell the taste of food but unfortunately I don't get the chance to try for it due to I'm a staff of day.
MIGF was the big event that with a good ambient which they put some R&B songs, of course they serve cocktail, alcohol, wine etc for guest.

Somehow, I wish that I could hunt for another part time again.
*rolling-eyes*
Here's some pictures to record.


While waiting for the time for work, a friendly Italian couple bump with us and request for a photo. And I did. :)

There was more than 20 ushers, and I took pictures with some of them.

Sister & me. 

The organizer request us to wore (Pa-trio Batik) as the event held at Sunway Surf-Beach. 

In last, it was fun while working for this even if I kept on sweating while walk here & there and smell the  delicious foods that I couldn't touch for it. Ugh! :]

Regards,
Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments