The Karate Kid :p

Sunday, June 27, 2010

At first, three of us was having our discussion but we feel hungry therefore we asked Hassan something via msn.
Then, he suggest to have an India dishes for us, our favor-
hot & spicy chicken tikka, curry potatoes, Dau.
The dishes was delicious but I'm apologized that I'm not good in spicy foods therefore I kept sweating when I ate those.
=.='''''''''''''

(the photo will be upload soon if I have it.)
I've had taste the curry, it's spicy until my face & body seems like burning.
I could jumping there and here, like fire burning in the dance floor~

At this moment, I'm getting worry about my assignment, I've no idea which question should I choose for and the Deadline is nearer soon, this coming MONDAY!!!

Indeed, I decided to choose question 2 or question 3??!!
which one was the best for me to score??
Sigh.
Take time to consider it.



Besides, Jim has invited 3 of us (DEF) for a movie, we're appreciated for it, 
I hope Jim wouldn't blame that I brought them along due to I would like to hope all of us could enjoy the show together.
Yeah, we got the special VIP to watch that movie 1st (press release) and the show named as The Karate Kid.
FYI, It's fantastic and you can check for this link-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155076/ for more details.

I do like the characters in this movie, Mr. Han (Jackie Chan)- He doesn't fight much with others but he act as a Kung Fu's master and recruit the only one as his Prentice to take part in the Kung Fu tournament.
Yet, his Prentice is Dre Parker (Jaden Smith).
At first I don't know who he is until Jim told me that he is Will Smith's son, he does alike with his father, both of them are handsome and humour.
Dre Parker moved to China with his mum, he don't like Beijing because one of the Chinese boy kept on bully him, fight with him, discriminate him therefore he wish to learn kung fu to fight back his dignity and he do like a girl named as Mei ying, a girl who likes violin......
(guys, watch it once it release.)




Well, these show talks about Kung fu, most of them will think that when you're fighting with someone, you should compete by
NO WEAKNESS, NO PAIN, NO MERCY.

Nevertheless, please bear it mind kung fu show about your attitude as well,
so it does taught us when you're in fighting,
please empty your mind and FOCUS on the target.

It is not fight for win or lose, It was fight for HEART!
If you do have a good attitude/behaviour, You'll be the winner in the end.

Trust Yourself, You can make it TRUE.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments