For Him, Mr.R.Lion!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

For him, Mr. Lion.




In the early morning, listen a familiar song from Lee Hom and I was thought about him again.

No doubt, he was my ex bf, person I loved before and he is still in my mind.
Not to said I do not forget him,
somehow I just never forget someone I loved when I really do.

Initially, I wish to find him out for a short farewell but I guess he might be very busy
with his beloved, family, friends and those other stuff so I've to cancel plans.

Meanwhile, perhaps I've gutless to find him? or no topic?
for some reason that I do afraid because it was real hurt last time ago.
That was awkward right?



Forget about it, he is going to study at UK on next month onwards.
Finally, he is going to catch his dream where we do dream before last time.

Well, I'm sort of nostalgic person,
thought about how if we go together last time when we're still together?
What will it happen?

Was it fun when someone share with you?
As my opinion, I bet it will,
It could be real fun when you loved the person and he/she willing to do so.

Why?
Learn how to cook for each other, take care for each other, live with each other, have fun with him or her no matter where you're because of .

Nostalgic was one of my style, not to said I'm not willing to let go, good thing should memories therefore we evoke it again.
I knew it was past but still then I am here to wish him again.

Anyways, here the farewell post for him.

Mr. Lion,

With my 1 Heart…
2 eyes…

5 litre blood…
206 bones…

1.2million Red Cells…

60 trillion D.N.A.’s…

I wish u “All the very best of LUCK”!

May God stay with u this day
&
give u peace of mind.

May God give u a happy heart
&
his love all the time.

Good Luck.


Find success, find new friends and

don’t lose the old ones since the old friends are like old wine –

the older, the better!



Somehow, the feel a bit strange, a little bit of heavy heart.

Maybe we won’t see each other again.

Who knows?

But I am sure we met for a reason and if this reason is to make you happy,

I’ll be happy too.


I'm glad that you'll dreams will come true at last.

I’m sure you are on the highroad to success.

Go for it!

Now you are going to meet with new people, to have new friends, new explore.
This is not bad, but don’t forget the old ones – we’ll be thinking about you!


(。◕‿◕。)

florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments