The Secret Garden.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Recently, I found a Korean drama that totally impressed me.
The best ever Korean Drama that I've had watched right now.
No doubt, I dare to admit I shed my tears when I watch the drama and heard those soundtrack.
This drama had been awarded many prizes and it was the top drama in Korea.
Be frank, I'm admire the acting of Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won.
I love both of them, good acting, good couples in drama.
It was the romance comedy drama for us, I wish to get it as my collection too.
I would like to rate it as 9/10.
Boys & Girls, if you're the fans of them or fans of drama, don't hesitate and watch it now!
Let me show you some nice pictures of them. :)

Secret Garden.
It was the love romance story that happened on them, and they have exchange their soul, and have to play their roles between each other.
C.lick the link if you wish to know more about it.
 

He stare at her purposely.
He stare at her purposely, get close with her just wish to seek her attention.

They kiss as they wish to exchange back the soul.

He just love to stare at her.
 I like this scene when Joo Won (Hyun Bin) stare at her while Gil Ra Im (Ji won) fall asleep.

A cup of Cappuccino Smooch.
 Seriously, You have to watch the drama then you will know how romantic of them.
How Joo Won (Hyun Bin) approach to his dream girl,  Gil Ra Im (Ji won) every time they meet.


She dressed up herself and met him finally.

They smooch true with heart.(in drama)
 I pretty love this scene, feel so touched. :)
I'm not joking, you'll fall for the drama after you watch for it.
I believe most of the girl love for the drama, especially the character of Hyun bin and Ji won!

A drama that earn my laugh. tears. smiles.
Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments