For the special of you, My DAD~!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Because you're such a special Dad, this comes with to say-

You're wished a world of happiness today and every day!

Happy Fathers Day!



In happiness, in sorrow
You were always there for me
I may not have always said it
But, it's the day to say it loud.
'I Love You Dad'
Wish you a superb Father's Day!

Hoping this Father's Day is special
The kind that you won't forget
One of the happiest you've had
In fact, the happiest yet!
Have a Brilliant Fathers Day !

Because you're always thought about in such a special way, because you always do so much to brighten any day..
Because you bring such happiness to others all year through, this wish for joy on Father's Day is warmly meant for you.



Here's a little song to say "Happy, happy Father's day!"
No one's Father is so sweet.
Your kind ways just can't be beat.
Happy happy Father's day;
I
You in a big way!
With Love on Father's Day

Daddy is my special friend,
The two of us are buddies.
I always like the things we do,
I'm thankful for my daddy.
Happy Father's Day Dad!!






Florence


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments