Jennifer Lopez - I'm Into You ft. Lil Wayne

Friday, June 10, 2011



I was going to post about what a great new song from J.Lo,
Apparently, we have the women of her family to thank for bringing to her attention the amazing hunk in her new video for "I'm Into You," Telenovela star - William Levy.
You can watch the video above, and there're some pics as below to enjoy the William's looks without the frustratingly quick cuts. ( and J.Lo music!)

Check out for the lyrics here,

http://www.directlyrics.com/jennifer-lopez-im-into-you-lyrics.html


" I’m not burning and I’m feeling you boy
Get it on if you feeling my world now
I love the way that you moving
And I’m listening to how you grooving
So if you need me, just call on the cruise
We can be whatever that you want in the news
Boy, cause I’m on it and you on it
So we just tell me now"











Oh gosh!
I
those pics seriously and wish that I could hug the William Levy for just the only 1 min.

Narcissism & self -illusion
, LOL
¯\_(ツ)_/¯


florence





You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments