Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie @ Taman Danau Desa

Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Charming Surprise!


My best friend, Elison share me a link.
Giving in my curiosity, I click it and it was amazed me!
As you know, most of the population love dessert and this might fascinated your lovely tongue.

Woo!
I've no idea where it is?
However, I wish I could find it out and have a high tea session with my best friends them.
Join me if you fancy about it.
:)

Awww.
View of those pictures, unusually my saliva drooling and wish that 'it' could melted inside my mouth now!
I wish to try Macaron, especially the DARK chocolate flavors.
Once I go there, I'd like to update my blog again.
Stay tuned.

Here some post from the researcher,

Imagine this.
A soft tinkle from the door bell.
Sweet aroma wafting around you.
Tickling, no, enticing your senses.
The sweet warm aroma inviting you to come closer.
And in front of you, rows upon rows of hand-crafted perfect little baked concoctions.
Shelves filled with the freshest, tastiest pastries.
Cakes so bright and colorful you'd mistake them for works of art.

Check the link out!

KLue - A Charming Surprise: Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie @ Taman Danau Desa

Regards,

Florence


You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. Hi,here's the address

    Lot 11 - 01 -12, Jln 3/109 F, Danau Business Centre, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Selangor, Malaysia

    search Danau Business Centre in google map, you will only get 1 result, it's around there.

    refer to this fb link
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=154589421274856&set=a.154585864608545.39236.151544318246033&type=1&ref=nf

    ReplyDelete