Aladdin The Musical. @ Sunway Lagoon.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you have your favorite hero character or the musical song?
I believe in your childhood, you have the unforgettable cartoon scene that you liked about, right?
It's time to reminisce your childhood memories!
Aladdin, Do you still remember him and the Genie that came out of that old lamp?
Remember the magic carpet, the tiger, the monkey and the pretty Princess Jasmine?
  And some other characters like the Jafar, the Sultan, the soldiers and so on. These characters not just in cartoon form like you always see on TV, but this time you'll get to see it in a real life musical!
If you're interested on it and wish to get more information, c.lick this!
Aladdin. - Behind the scene.

Aladdin The Musical - Sunway Lagoon

The Seating zone - Sunway Amphitheatre.
Why am I post for this? 
uh huh. I found it was interesting and wish to share with your guys if you're the fan of Aladdin or musical.
Initially, I do not noticed of it until I get an offer of part time job from my previous freelance.


Today was the opening of the show - Aladdin The Musical which will be held at the Amphitheatre, Sunway Lagoon.
As I am the usher-er of the night for the Aladdin Gala Dinner, as I reckon, hooray!
We was given the opportunity to watch the show without any paid, and we had been arrange to sit at the yellow zone. (Better than nothing,right?)
Thanks that I got this few hours part time job.

It was my first time watched a musical show at the Amphitheatre, Sunway Lagoon.
 The Aladdin Musical show really amazed me especially the Genie of the Lamp, the rapping Genie that love to dance, and how he make his entrance?
Once the Aladdin rub the magic lamp, the playful Genie make his entrance with a spark of firework and a cool hitz song, it really amazed me.
A part that I found funny too, guess what is the first wish of Aladdin?
Genie asked that "Dear Master, tell me what is your first wish?"
And Aladdin said that "I wanna be a billionaire!", and both of them sang the song in different way.
 Can you imagine that? (I clap with laugh. Ha-ha. Correct, who don't wish to?)
Still remember? the familiar script by Genie, "Your wish is my command."
Aha... I believe you wish to get the magic lamp and the Genie would like to help you make the wish come true. (Aren't you? when your childhood...)
(Although only 3 wishes, but do not forget, Genie have his rules condition for the wish.)

Not to forget, the romance story of Aladdin and Princess Jasmine.
How they fight for the true love they wanted to, even though the Jafar was trying to split them apart!
 Yea. They ride on the magic flying carpet and perform their love song,
A Whole New World.
The melodious song from Aladdin and Princess Jasmine totally melt my heart.

' A whole new world, every turn a surprise, with new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter.

I’ll chase them anywhere, There’s time to spare, let me share this whole new world with you,

A whole new world, that’s where we’ll be, a thrilling chase, a wondrous place, for you and me. '
*The song melted me till I really thought I am in another world with true love.*

The stage set was huge with the decoration! If you're interested on it, go for it and enjoy the journey to the whole new world with the Charming Aladdin and Princess Jasmine! 
Although work till bit late night, and I have to work on tomorrow but still I'm satisfied with the outcome.
Last and not least, I remind myself, although I have permanent job, but still I do not forget to get chance on some freelance job to earn experience & little outcome. I believe this is one of the learning stage for myself, and if the time manage for me to do so, I'd like to uphold it.

Florence



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments