The Sun Brighten her.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

The bright of day.

You are the sun, so warm and bright.
When we are together, I feel so right.
I am the Moon. so dark and cold.
When you're not around to have me to hold.
In the future, when you kiss my lips. 
It will be so magical. Just like an Eclipse.
I can't wait until the day, when you look at me and say.
Will you be mine?
Let our lives intertwined.
I am the moon, You are the sun.
I ____ you.  And you are the one.
You are the one for me. 
And I am the one for you.
(Sources : Website.)



A day that I found myself smiling again.


An extraordinary girl who love natural world, loves tranquil solitude (occasionally).
She loves the sunrise & sunset that brought different meaning of it.
A story that told her before,

"Know what you what to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the Goal."

Florence

30 Nov - 1 Dec 2011

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. hey, jus sent u an msg in fb, but u seldom use it, dun have ur hp number oso...so i only hav 2 ways to contact u...but seem like both is hard to get to u oso...hahah, hope u can get the msg b4 it expired...

    ReplyDelete