Move move move!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Simple lighting photo decoration.

Whoops! It's been a time that I do not log in here as my home internet being terminated. 
And frankly... I'm truly miss here, a blog place that I always express what I wish for.
So... Let me update shortly here.
As mentioned, another new year for me! I have my resolution, and to-do list.


MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!  is the new term for me in this year! 
From here MOVE to there, from old MOVE to new, Moving is an action that I should undertake.
Times flies ... I had work for my current position around 1 year plus 3 months and finally...
I'm decided to leave my present company and MOVE to another new working environment.
Secondly, I'll also MOVE to new living environment with my family. :)

Although lot of thing yet to complete, in fact I can't wait to move in there as I need new furniture to store my 'antique' & bla bla bla. :P
I feel happy that we're able to make the things done ... 60% were done.
And I'm starting to have some plan with my sisters them about our room.
Still figure out... How to squeeze into this little small room?
Saw the picture above? 
I found it was nice and I'm planning to try for this lighting photo decoration for my room. I believe it will look nice if I able to make it. :D

Last and not least, Be positive! and I hope I could complete those unfinished task.
Of course... I wish this year turn to my fortunate year. 

God bless me!
Wishing you all Happy Chinese Dragon Year!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments