2012 Resolution.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

10.9.8....3.2.1!

31.December.2011
This year going to off, and heading to another new year - 2012!
Year by year, I have my own resolution.
Back to last year of 2011,I had few resolutions and 50% were done!
I'm happy that I am able to achieve it, parent feel proud of my achievement. 
So... How about this coming NEW year -2012.


 
[ 2012 Resolution ]


10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1! Happy New Year! 
While everyone was countdown-ING & shouting, where am I?
he-he.. Don't feel curious! I choose to stay & celebrate at home as I don't like to crowded with people, on this special day I flash back what I have done, what's my unfinished task, half-achievement, and so on.


And now... I'm going to scheme out my new year resolution. Let me jot it down here.
Roar! What was [it] for this coming 2012? 
1st thing that comes to my mind when I look back at year 2011.
Recalled back everyone was concern and be anxious about the 'End of the world'.
Everyone was conjecture is the 'End of the world' will be happen in this date - 20121221?
No one know... was it a true prediction or it was just a rumor? 
However, I guess most of the people doesn't believe what Maya had predicted earlier, or it might be just a failed statement?
I believe everyone still strive for their survival. Don't you?
As he told me that... [Be Positive]... so, be positive and I'll cherish the moment with my family and loved one.



Stick back here, my ...
1st resolution will be : LOVE. PEACE.
2. Blessed days for my family & Loved one & relatives + friends.
3. Have a better career advancement & MORE income.
4. MORE savings & plan for my travel list.
5. Boost up the communication skills and certain knowledge.
6. Manage to control pressure and attitude. (Learn how to balance between work vs entertainment).
7. More savings for PRESENT & FUTURE.
8. ______ % of the [secret plan] is being executed.
9. More time for _______ .
10. _______ (Loved one) will still be the ONLY one for me.
11. All of the wishes above will come true.
12. Pray for [it].


*cross hand & pray.*
Blessed for another prosperous new year!


Warm Regards,
Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments