1st day of year 2013

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!
If you asking me, did I give myself any new year eve celebration? Well... I would said 'Nope... because I'm the person who don't really like to crowded with people anymore.' and I prefers stay at home and yelling myself with the phone ... 'Happy New Year!'

So what I have for the 1st day of year 2013?
Coincidentally, my dad plan to visit his client at KL therefore he brought us to Pavilion KL have some walk.
Ehem... I didn't buy anything but accompany mum & sister to walk around and finally I get chance to step into the Tokyo Street, Pavilion.


The Xmas & new year decoration.

Nice decoration.

Special shot by my mum with phone.


Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL


Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL


Fortune Cat 

Dear Fortune Cat, A great fortune year for us! Love.

My youngest sister, Pally and me.


May this new year fulfill life with health & wealth + Joy & Laughter ...! :)
 Regards,
Florence.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments