Interview day。

Monday, October 25, 2010


In the early morning, I had to woke up for my first interview.
It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope that I can make a good performance today.

Who knows I doesn't satisfied myself, but they've offered me as Logistics Executive, I don't have any experience with it and I told them I need a consideration before I start for it.
Guess I'm the one who're lazy and playful right now.
Gosh, I shouldn't be like that as daddy has advice and warn me to work late by NOVEMBER!?
Was it too early or too fast for me?
Alright, I admit that I'm not prepare and kind of afraid to work as permanent more than temporary, but I shouldn't make any complain right now.

Yet, is time for me to work in this field seriously, and what I did search from net, the meaning of LOGISTICS COORDINATOR.
Coordinates inventory of stock and insures product adjustments are properly applied. Receives, sorts, logs, and distributes all incoming shipments. Identifies, locates, obtains and arranges for shipment of requested replacement parts. Arranges warehousing and transportation of products to customers. May investigate and respond to inquires regarding distribution and shipping.
One important responsibility of a logistics coordinator is the ability to fully understand all the facets, or steps, necessary to complete an assigned task. He or she is often expected to communicate between buyers and suppliers, and propose solutions to any possible problems. In order to do a thorough job, a logistics coordinator must often have excellent data management and communication skills, be able to analyze reports and to explain the logistics of the project.
The duties of a logistics coordinator can be various and sometimes depend on the company he or she is working for. These responsibilities can include manual tasks, such as assembling, addressing, stamping and arranging for the shipment of merchandise and materials. In handling incoming shipments, he or she may have to unpack boxes and verify contents. A logistic coordinator is often required to keep precise records of all commodities going in and out of a company.

Feel quite tough after reading that, this kind of job need a high sense of responsibility, but I've no idea because never been touch of those thing.
And I'm sure that I'm not used to it for the first 1-3 months, god pray me hardly that I can did well afterward.
Well, I might consider to start the job in December so...
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ENJOY THE DAYS I'VE IN THIS LOVELY NOVEMBER!! :]

I would like to tell you that pursuing the major is one of my lifelong goal, I like LOGISTICS and I hope that I won't give up. (while took as job in the same time I took as interest!)
If I can pursue my dream here, I will combine practice with my former education.
I will work hard in these fields as well. (can I promise that!?)
Besides, I cannot describe my character well, but I know I am the person who're helpfulness, caring, cheerfulness, friendliness, mature, and kind of optimistic.

Lastly, ask me GOD BLESS ME!!!




You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments

  1. wow, since ppl offer u, why dun u try?if u nvr start to work, then u wil forever 0 experience ma~
    lol, so des neh....lazy + playful...
    too late or too early is depend on u lo...
    permenant shud b btr wat?no meh?

    ....
    the explainantion too long, lol....
    ....

    god bless u, all the best n good luck~

    ReplyDelete