It's Puppy! We named it as INKY.

Thursday, October 28, 2010




Weeppii!
My sister brought a little puppy to my home.
I've no idea what species it is?
(Shih Tzu Dog mixed?)

Whatever, It's a girl puppy with black color hair, eyebrow in light brown.
She's just 1 month big, puppy look of course.
We decided to nurture it, try our best to be with it.
Our new family member, a cutie doggies :)

Yea, we decided named it as INKY (since black color ink it is.)
I recall last time I used to be afraid of dogs and now as well, I guess I like puppy more than a big fierce dog.
Anyways, I need some time to communicate with little puppy.

It's been a long time that I doesn't take train after back to Malaysia.
Today I took train to KL due to I got a part time job, online game promoter (rappel z, high street 5). 
Venue- Taylor university (new campus), it's awesome building, quite jealous of them who being a student right now.

I realized father and friends was scolding me that why I choose to work for this lousy part time?
I should get into my permanent job and not to have this kind of joke.
Alright,
It’s my life & I’ll live it how I want. please.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments