这会是。。最好的我。。

Friday, December 31, 2010


It's the last day of the year 2010.
I'm here to present a nice WONDERFUL song-

最好的我
Jaychee Chan & Serene Kong

It was the song which my colleague (Ronnie) strongly recommend me that,
and I kept click and listen it repeatably.
I do really love it.
It's meaningful for couple who do love each other.

我不在乎什么天长地久,我只在乎你想不想要拥有.

I don't care for what's eternal, I only care whether or not you want everything.
my sincere and warm hand of pair.
I will accompany you whether to smile or to cry.
I don't care how long you'll stay the next time you come.
I only care about this unprecedented heartbeat.
I won't leave because I LOVE YOU so.
I want to give you the best of me even if we're only friends.

But I know you deserve better and more.

How long could I wait for another new guy?

I promise I would forget the past.

I just don't wanna be em lone.
Date of emo post: 31-12-2010

** Anyways, wishing everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!
Hope a better great life of 2011 and in future will fall on me and everyone who wish to be. **

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments