GAME OVER. :(

Saturday, December 18, 2010


I hope that was real for me, It's the real which I always desire for.
I knew I still sophisticated in this relation, but I wish it's real for the moment.
I couldn't predict it, but seriously I do appreciated all the time you share with me.
If you do feel stress/pain of it, tell me directly.
I won't ask you the same question again and I know what am I suppose to do.

We're part of the human being, like to be egoism,
like to emotional way, like to narcissism,
like to being tenderhearted or some else...


By now,

There're few Option

1) Please received my heart.
2) Please throw it away.
3) It never happen before.
4) GAME OVER.

He said 'goodbye' with me nicely.
And I?
I ask myself repeatedly, am I really like you?
Or I just need someone who willing to cares about me only?
I'm just like a dead fish.
Someone please rescue me out, don't let me feel I'm em lone. :(
How many times I got hurt and how long should I took for recover?
I just don't wanna be alone, just don't wanna be ALONE.
Just need someone that I fancy for, care about.

Unfortunately, everything that I want, in the end I couldn't get it and it hurts myself.
He said 'find a guy who really loved you'.

But for this moment,
I'll let you go since you used to ask me be your friend.

Alright, I try to be.
T___T

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand..
You wouldn't never know how it feels like...
Short sweet and sour, but the long bitter pain...

Alright, another of my emotional post.
Mr.B said 'goodbye' with me, so we're definitely GAME OVER.
He knew I always treat him well,
he knew that he couldn't spend his time with me.
And He said 'sorry for everything, wish you all the best'.

I realized...
he was the past tense for me but he had taught me some.

Choose to be friend better than hurting yourself.
I need TIME, to prove myself that I could forget about.
I promise.

You Might Also Like

2 ♥ comments

  1. if u do hav a hidin blog, do tell me, heheh
    u wil nvr b alone...
    there are many who care about u....
    but mayb not like bfgf..
    how's ur life gonna b, it's all ur choice....all ur decision...
    honestly, i'm quite down recently oso...
    but we can't keep on continue like tis, right?
    try ur very best to cheer up...
    wat done, we can't change...
    but wat we can do is let our mood down and stay here...
    try to move n look forward...a brighter and btr future is waiting for us...
    wat past is the experience we gained in our life...
    but we stil got a long way to go...
    blive urself, u deserve btr...i'm sure there wil b someone who love u n u love him in the same way...
    jus the time havent come...so, b passion in life, n b patient for the fate...
    frens wil alwaz b wit u, they r forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 1st time got such LONG LONG comment.
    I 'LIKE' it, Thank you very much!!
    You was right! People surrounding us will care about us, we shouldn't felt that down for this stupid issues.
    Alright, will try to cheer up!!
    Pray hard for everything in this year!!
    Woot~

    ReplyDelete