I belong to whom?

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yet, I have a question here, I belong to whom?

Aren't you? or myself?
Nobody could understand what I really want, including myself.
I just feel confusing what am I suppose to do?
If I'm not belong to yours then mean I'm not belong to myself.
I belong to chance or destiny.

I was trying to figure it out, am I look so sophisticated?
LOL, laugh with a big smile and I realize life is tough.
No one will sympathy what you've because they was facing their issues as well.
As usual, people would like to request and request and they always hope to get the good feedback.
But no one would really got the perfect one, and you shouldn't request much or over more, it will caused trouble for yourself or others.

As a lady, I admit that I've kind of request and
I just wonder how long it could satisfy of my desire.
People are always the ego one, they just wanna satisfy their desire more than others.
Could it consider as human nature?
I don't know or only mine attitude was that.

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments