HUG tight with YOU. 'SANTA'

Thursday, December 02, 2010




DECEMBER is arrived now.
What is the first appear in your mind?
for me, it was a wonderful Xmas celebration and I do hope I at UK right now.

Touch with the snow, play with the snow and feel with it.(of course, it doesn't work)

It might be very coldness Xmas for me.
but I do prefer stay at UK to celebrate my Xmas more than here.

I just wanna have different feel of it.
(alright, remind myself then. I'm at M'sia right now).

December is the last month of 2010 and it's time to welcome year 2011 soon.
and remind me once time again.
I'm 23 years old soon, :(
I need a lot of income to keep survive...
seriously!
I don't have any savings and I feel tough of it.

Watch a short video, it said that 'you should work not because of the money, vice versa is money work for you'.

It might be right statement.

However, I still not used to it, making mistake and working like a tortoise.
Gosh, is this called as life?
I pray hard that my brain can be function well
therefore I can have my dream car,
dream house,
dream man
and
DREAM DREAM DREAM to be a BILLIONAIRE!

DREAM only mar... Who cares?

You don't care but I care I reallyx2 care!
Money is the most paramount for me!

You could said I'm materialistic but
I could argued that because I've had step into working life.


So, what is my Xmas wish for this year?

I wonder is there any Santa Claus real exist in the world?

If it is real, beg me ask him a WISH bravely...
Dear Santa clause,

I'm just a little girl who wish to have a dream.
A dream that I could achieve based on my ability.

A dream that I wish it could be accomplish by me and everyone who wish to be.

A dream that everyone could have by their owns.
A dream that I just want it be.

Keep your dreams alive.
Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication.

Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

Love,
Florence Tan

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments