What do you think about SEX?

Tuesday, December 07, 2010


Below article was took from someone blog
(my friend- hope he won't mind of it, guess who you're and I do interested of your post therefore...)
and I just wanna share it out here.

Please have a look of it, and you're welcome to comment about it.

Sex.
Even mentioning it is taboo in Asianized Culture.
However, when you open up your horizon.
Two of the largest population of the world is YES.
ASIAN Countries. China and India.
Someone in China and India is saying "Oh we cant talk about sex"
But they are FUCKING. YES.
I can tell you, when you are reading this sentence right now,
At least 1000 people is have sex in China and India respectively.
How Contradicting.

Sex is an healthy issue. Let me tell you one fact conducted by the US.
More than 65% of women have higher sex urge after marriage than before marriage.
Meaning that 3 of 5 women wants more SEX after marriage in US.
Girls always have 1 mindset intercepted in their brain.
They will always say, a guy will always want to have sex with girls.
For my point of view, and based on the statistics I'd Proudly say HELL NO.
Both of the sexes have sexual urges. This is proven by science.
Humans are one of few mammals who have sex for Fun and Joy.
So I'd say release your sexual urges and have sex now.

Sex is not always about how big your penis is or how big is your breast.
As long its functional. You can have sex proudly.
Sex can be enjoyable with mutual respect.
It can be a taboo in the olden days, but hey
Have an open mind. I'm not saying or telling you to go have sex with everyone.
Just saying, if you want to try sex.
Look for a truth-worthy partner.
Tell him or her on your views on sex and why you want to have sex with him/her.
Its a bonding of two body.
Union of two individual.
So practice safe sex my friends. :)


** my opinion **
Well, I do agreed what he had spoken of it.
As the 1st point mention, why total population in China and India was the most higher one?
I wonder most of the time they're be fond of making sex?
OR they making sex for their pressure release? OR something else?

some people would comment that...
SEX
is sexy?
is normal as usual?
is needed as daily use/ weekly/ monthly?
is for fun?
is natural?
is cute?
to create new pose of having sex?
consist of true love?
....?

Everyone has a different opinion about SEX so I was just wondering is it important to you to wait for the right person, will you do it with anyone, is it just something fun to do.
What do you think of it?

It was correct with some point of view,
only have sex with people I'm in love with or care about.
Of course, it is important to wait for the right person, soul mate or Mr. right.
and please bear in mind, Just do it safely!!
SAFE SEX!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments