Real Lao Zha Bor speaks...

Sunday, November 07, 2010




A music video that rap by ms. Laozhabor, AWESOME! :)
As usual, my friends ask me for brunch 'Bah kut tea' with them
since they're off today.

After then, we went to Klang parade for some window shopping,
and don't know why I am easily doze off recently.
Isn't I'm too tired or something wrong?

I've no idea but I wonder am I getting old? or health issues?

Still then, I came back home and do nothing.
so continue net surfing, I found out this- http://laozhabor.blogspot.com/
If not mistaken and your guys watched the movie before- 'Just follow law',
she was one of the character who said that
'It's nothing, I got my blog some more' called 'laozhabor.blogspot.com'. LOL
She was the Singapore Actress with quite few of movies and
she been so famous right now!
I don't know what is her real name
but she is famous with her nickname- ms. laozhabor.
She is cute and cheerfulness actress,
I do like her with what she play-act in the movie.
And I realized she got her own blog,
you might doubt of that but It's true!
check it out if you're interested...
to know more about how she learn to use laptop and blog herself.
Picture showed thousand words and she did post lot of her pictures to share how happiness she was,
from her blog, you'll found out the happiness, toughness and etc.

I was thinking that how good
if my parent would like to create a blog for their own.
Still then, I was thinking when I am the LAOZHABOR,
could I have the time and energy to typing and blogging?
It might no one interested to read it, but I'd like to post then.
NO doubt. *nod-head*

oh time to be prepare now, gonna dress up myself and
attend the wedding Banquet invitation.
Stay tuned.

XoXo,
Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments