S. Dedicate to {YOU} !

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm not good in baking, but I believe one day I'll learn how to bake.
 I'm not good in drawing, but I believe drawing by sincerity show different mean. 
Somehow, I'm a girl who love drawing of graffiti on a paper when the inspiration mood came. 
Today, a special date that I would like to mark it down.
 I draw it and would like to share with your guys therefore next time you could make it for your family, friend or beloved one.
Let's scroll it down. 
Before that, prepare yourself the material that you going to use.
Although it's simple, but different meaning that I would like to show! 

Step 1
Draft it on a paper like this.

Step 2
Don't forget to color it to make-it look 'delicious & tasty.'

Step 3
Saw the LOVE?
I do not draw it, I cut it with heart-shape by a red paper-card as to make the whole picture look 3D effect. :P

For the birthday of YOU!

Ta-DA.... for the birthday of YOU!
On your birthday; count your candles, count your years, count your blessings.
A happy birthday to a wonderful and terrific marvelous you.

Special Dedicate to {YOU} !

God gave a gift to the world when you were born; 
a person who loves and cares, who sees a person's need and fills it, 
who encourages and lifts people up, who spends energy on others rather than himself, who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world. 
May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.
 
Happy Birthday!

by her. 


Florence


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments