Life Direction.?

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Due to the month end period, workload slightly increased and I have to stay late with it.
Alone in the office, and somehow my mind still couldn't escape [it].
I know how I feel about, it seems hard to describe how it feel anymore.
Really struggle, depressed until I couldn't sleep well.
or should I say ... I couldn't find any meaning for life yet.

Something bother in my mind, surrounded by side, 
yell me the different sentences, am I out of control? 
I know how painful of [it] and the same time, I know how headache or busy of my work, I should release out what I face about.
Still I'm able to control how bad temper of myself. 
I know how my mood going on, brain turn here and there.
When I'm alone, a lot of crazy thoughts entered my mind.
Don't run from problems, face them.

Alright. Let's face it, I have all been here at one time or another time, at the crossroads with no sense of direction as to where I'm heading, or should be heading.
Its not the nicest place to be, especially if you are the kind of person that doesn't enjoy the feeling that you are just floating through life without a sense of purpose or meaning to it.
Yet, is this such a bad thing? to feel a little lost? 

If I didn't experience the feeling of being lost, then how would I know when I feel found?
Doesn't direction usually come from a strong desire and want for something or someone?
I know my DESIRE for __________ would be the STRONG purpose.
Focus and direction in life is similar to the above, it will come when you find your true calling, called as strong DESIRE, that pull, it will become effortless.
Who knows? Recalled when I'm a kid, I wanted to be a Dolphin researcher, pianist, psychologist, own a thing and a bunch of others faux dreams.
They weren't right for me and I never had the focus or drive to keep them going, until I decided on something and there it was, that strong desire, that pull, it just felt and does feel so right.

I know I fear that without focus or goals that we are then just drifting through life and so as a result we get fearful anytime we don't stay on the path we have chosen or even have a chosen path at all?
Well, why do we place such pressures on ourselves?
I have learned that growing is a slow process and you will get to where you want to be when you are ready for it.
And there is no such thing as a wasted opportunity to grow. 
If you are plowing through your life and an opportunity passes you by that you didn't act on don't worry so much about it because you weren't meant to have that experience.
If you were meant to have that experience then you would have had it.
I believe that time when you feel like you are not growing at all, is the time when you are growing the most.
Have you ever felt like you have lost direction in life? 

Life Direction.
Question yourself, we might feel fearful while choosing the path that we should.
However, take it as learning/growing stage that you have to be brave and face through.
Stay strong, don't hesitate.

 If you wanna worry less, pray more!
Stop looking forward in fear, but look upward in faith.
Forget about the past, it's done. Make yourself a brighter future by focusing on the present!

Florence

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments