A Story to be told - 11.11.11 of {it}

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11 11:11 
isn't gonna happen for another 100 years, so make it something worth remembering.
I believe person who fancy for this figure date would make something they wish to.
And me?
 I am making for {it}, a day that something worth to remembering.
Despite of whatsoever consequences, I'll be brave and bear with the risk.
Do it, taste it, judge it, with no regret!
She convey. only the moon know.
Flash back,the moon story I heard before, I stare at the full moon tonight, 
convey messages to the moon how much I have hide inside my heart.
Is the moon understand how I feel about?
Is the moon would hide the secret with me?
The chilly night I am with it, I feel comfortable.
I stare at it, I know what is in my mind again.
When I see the full moon in water of lake at night, it seems another me in another world.
Can I just stay there for a while time?
However, brightest blessings on this full moon night.
You will always hold a special place in my heart.
and me and those feeling will never part.

by her.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments