Let it be. 20.11

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Recently, I feel frustrated on myself, some issues happen for myself that I couldn't find a better way to solve it.
'Don't ever think or talk about it?' this is what I could heard from them. 
I was trying to have a nice talk with them but _________ .
They never know what I wish to do, to learn and to prove how much ability I could have.  Yet I know, I am lack of luck & experience?
Alright, what to do when I am really struggle for it?
All I could do now, Let it be like the song by the Beatles.
 At the same time,still I need time to analyze it.
 
Do you found the special date of today?
Perhaps nothing much different, as still we have to move forward.
uh huh.  In the early morning, I drove to Sunway Pyramid to have some walk and the 'purpose' of it.
No doubt, alone to there. Nothing wrong with alone, right? 
Perhaps I just need some lone chill, figure out something on mind.

Although I am not a Christian, still I like to listen to those merry Xmas song, with a nice melody. Yea, I prefers Xmas song more than CNY song, why? 
I found out that CNY song make me feel extra tension, mindset issues?

The X'mas decoration of Sunway Pyramid. 2011
Ho ho ho! X'mas is nearly soon, most of the shopping mall get ready for the X'mas decoration. 
And this is the X'mas decoration of Sunway Pyramid.

hohoho. go grab your X'mas gift!
Saw that? A big ribbon of 'gift'. Go grab your X'mas gift for the wonderful X'mas.


I heard that most of the Sakae Sushi outlet begin to use iPad for the food/beverage order.
Without much hesitate, I wish to have a try and I walk in alone for my brunch moment.

sho sho sho. Sushi on the roll..

Are you crave for it?

Sakae sushi. iPad!
uh huh. The iPad for food/beverage ordering not for other purpose.

Hm mm. wondering?

Hm-mm. which should I choose then?
....
Yes! the food list I have been ordered. 

Terriyaki Chicken Don.
 
Whoa! Kindly take note of it.
Giving of my curiosity, I order it and... slightly thicker of the salmon sushi. :)
Salmon Sushi.
Alright! I choose Terriyaki chicken Don and a plate of salmon sushi.

Oiishii.




hm-mm I feel warm with the cup of warm genmaicha, at least it could warm myself a moment like this.


The thought of day.
Let it be.
Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create that fact.

Florence

You Might Also Like

1 ♥ comments