em.UpHold it.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Another public holiday for me in this month, I suppose go out for own entertainment.
Yet, I know even though I go out but I couldn't find myself smile like last time again.
At the same time, I do not find any meaning of it, I know I rather stay at home in the end.
I know what am I doing, it doesn't matter right or wrong, at least I found myself I'm willing to do so.
Day by day, Time by time, I learn how to conquer the hollowness.
No matter how tough of it, I still hold tight the persevere with [it].
All along, only blog make me feel released from what I have keep in _____ .

5.11 - After finished work, heading to a place for some lone chill and plan that I have set in advance. 
Somehow, my heart was trying to look for something that I wish about.
No clue of it, ate & walk alone, look around here and there.
In sudden, I feel the emptiness and I thought of it.
Suddenly, I look for the place that familiar with a picture that I have before. Indeed, I was trying to recall it...
Lone cup of.


 Uphold it. This is all I could do.

Today such a bad luck for me, the stupid car messed my day again, sigh.
While driving to home, the light instruction keep wink with me and I don't know what was that?
The night seems dark, I was feeling afraid of the incident.
Initially, dad ask me try to drive home but the car do not wish to listen the instruction.
In sudden, my car breakdown accidentally and stop over at the roadside which make me feel scare and nervous.
While being forced to stop at there, few of the stranger or motorcycles trying to stop and peep on me, the way they stare at me feel so scary.
I was trying to start the car engine but it makes the car get worse.
I have no idea what's wrong with the car and I was trying to contact my parent again and inform them the incident and they nag and scold me again. sigh.
I do not feel good at all as I never expect the incident happen in that way.
At the same time, my personal phone couldn't work well.
Grrr... I wish to talk with dad  more while waiting but he choose to hang up my call.
The distance seems far from home to here, I was waiting but heart beat jumped unusually as the road look grisly.
All the time, I learn to be brave as I can but sometime I really ...
On that moment, I make a call for [it], wish to get some __________ to comfort.
Unfortunately, I am in the bad luck.
I question myself, am I look so that disgusted or that annoy?
I couldn't give myself an answer, perhaps I should admit I am. sigh weep :'(
I cross my hand and pray, pray for the car and myself.
I admit sometime still I feel insecure when I'm in the dark-side or remote area.
In the end, mom keep on blaming me for the incident, dad doesn't feel happy and how do i?
My car has to send for maintenance again. AGAIN, it is going to kill my wallet AGAIN.
(the price amount, you know.sigh.
I really depressed, really bad luck.
I pray again, Dear GOD. Please give me some luck!
6.11 - Family day? Get the command from dad that few of us have to follow and attend for this 'family day'.
 We went to new house for sweep & clean task, I should take photo how the differences of before and after but not allow to bring camera.
Lots of dust & cement, blah blah blah. In order to get the thing done asap, continue cleaning fast as I can and I realize that ______ house will exhaust your time & energy. 
(No doubt it caused me ate two bowls of rice afterward.)
When come to cleaning, I'm not a ladies ger, still I could work for those task. 
Don't forget I be trained from sport and currently participate for gym fitness.

7.11 - Went for gym and stay at home for the _____________ .
That's all for my holiday. 
50% in progress.
I pray!


Florence

need LUCK. 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments