ATTENTION!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attention!

Working need more ATTENTION. (without any error.)
Yet, I need more ATTENTION while I was driving here and there. (anytime, any moment)
For sure, drive safely all the time even if you feel drowsy.

Meanwhile, my blog need some attention from some reader who're really interested of my news. could  be?
Perhaps I need some concern therefore I will blog myself to express anything- happy. sad. depressed. angry. blah blah blah.
It's been few days I do not update my blog due to busy working and I'm tired after back from work. Brain cannot function well after face with my BLANK post.
But I could drop some word to blog that inform myself that I'm still alive and still I'm willing to blog here.
Seriously, be a OL not a good choice for me. I wonder.
What to do? I crave for cash, cash, cash to SURVIVE for life.!

Been long time doesn't log in my face-boo as well.Busy. busy. Busy.
Rawww.
When is my turn for holidays?

-_____-
I'm still waiting.

and I do hate to work in SATURDAY!

BAN it please!


You Might Also Like

4 ♥ comments

  1. congraz 1st, found job...
    lol,get used to it....u hav a long way to go...
    if u wan, everyday can be holiday, jus depend on how u treat those days

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so.. everyday could be my holidays but it never be..
    LOL i hate to work in saturday!! what to do? this is because we need CASH!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. logged in wit wrong acc, lol....
    of coz u can...
    as long as u treat the work u do is the activities u do at holiday....hahaha
    dun hate it, u shud happy wit it...
    cuz it's saturday~which everyone hav a sick called saturday night fever~
    once they got this fever, they wil hav fun ~

    ReplyDelete