✿ Miss You - 4Tune

Saturday, November 06, 2010

My friend tagged me this therefore I post it here for some review.
this little game is pretty funny. Try it and have fun!!!
RULES:
1. Put your i Tunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends. (Random)
5. Everyone tagged as to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
So Happy I Could Die - Lady Gaga
* perhaps something wrong on that moment? :(
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Make it with you - Olivia
* U mm. I cannot describe my character well, but I believe I'm not that bad for you.

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I Need You - West-life
* sound desperately? Yea, I need You when I fall in someone.
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Mirror Mirror - M2M
* before have dinner 'celebration' with family, guess I need mirror to dress up myself. ;)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Book of Days - Enya
* just like every chapter of the books. There are no mistakes in LIFE, just LESSONS. :)
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Bittersweet - Olivia Ong
* I realized that life is filled with bittersweet no matter what!

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
True - Ryan Cabrera
* Isn't it? I do hope they could judge about it... :)
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
You and Me - Olivia Ong
* u mm.. They always think of me and family.
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Viva la Vida - Cold-play
* Bless everything will be fine! ^^
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
No Love - Simple Plan
* No Love? does it true? I doubt that. :(
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
is this LOVE - May's
* I believe LOVE is surrounding us, I LOVE them, they LOVE me too.

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Homecoming - Hey Monday
* Home is the best for LIFE, best for YOU & ME. Come home when You need it.

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Want Love - Hysteric Ego
* Exactly in my mind? LOVE prove everything. Live your life crazy and love every second of it.

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
No Limit - 2 unlimited
* Ha-Ha NO LIMIT, guess no limit for me to talk about, think about, love about, kiss about, just wanna NO LIMIT get close with you.

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Close To You - JLS
* Such a nice song, close to you. ' I wish that you were here with me tonight. '

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?-
A day without rain - En ya
* I hope that's a day without rain and teardrop. I'll be smile into your heart. : )

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
Dearly Beloved - Kaoru Wada
* I got lot of hobby and interest, the most I like was listening those 'sentimental' song.

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR
Shut up and Let me go - The Ting Tings * Isn't it?
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET ?
Secrets - One Republic * As it stated, Secrets XD
20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Sunny Rain - Yiruma * Yea, a sunny rain .

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
我不懂你 (I do not understand) - Linda Chung
* sometime I do not understand them well, as you know, people get change easily.

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Miss You - 4Tune
* I do miss someone but I guess I was wrong...

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments