NEW hair cut

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

As usual, sherlly & yanly and me went for swimming in the early morning somewhere Bandar botanic there, then I had my hair cut at Arezzo saloon (Bukit tinggi 2) , I know I LOVE my long hair very much, but due to my hair tail is dry and damage therefore best friends suggest me that I should cut it short more and equally long.
I should upload photos here but I'm lazy to self capture, so next time ya. :)


At the night, after some briefing (part time job) I went out with friends for movie.
We watched 'Unstoppable', such a great show that I found out Engineer was pretty great!
They used their knowledge and experience to solve the problem when difficulties.
They used to cares their family by showing out their love by action.
Deal with the problem calmly not to because of high value property but with high value of human life.

In the early morning, I drove to Premier Hotel, bukit tinggi there for the part time work.
Position as Usher-er for the SANY + TOP-MECH event of the product launching, it was simple and I realized that the SANY company made from China which produce different kind of truck, crane, so on. I'm kinda interested of it because it might related what I've study right now, Logistics.
Of course I've met my old primary school mates as well. :)


That's all, because I gonna go out now.
Stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments