Think Calmly

Friday, October 15, 2010



After back from UK study, it's time for myself to sit down and think calmly of the plan which I am going to implement..

It need time.
It need plan.
It need action.

Think calmly. Act calmly

You Might Also Like

5 ♥ comments

  1. gambateh, dun feel sad...sure u wil b wit the 1 u love, all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I feel surprised here that you're trying to read my blog? Thank you.
    I'll be alright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...lol, cuz ntg else to do while on9, so come read see can find some 灵感 o not lo¬
    haha
    no nid thx...gambateh n all the best...
    mayb he jus nid sum time

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kind of inspiration? hahaha
    but you do support me here, i feel touched wert~ :)
    are you facing the same problem as well?
    he need time, how do i?
    so I also feel lost.
    Btw, I should optimistic for it.
    thank for your support, is sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. inspiration to create a very 艺术感 de sentence...
    felt touched then gambateh n b happy lo~
    no nid thx me 1...do ur best wil thx me very well...

    me ah, lol....impossible lo...
    no one will feel interest to me 1 la~

    i can't teach u how, cuz i duno....
    mayb he got some questions n problems nid to solve 1st neh~
    feel lost then find out the right direction lo~

    yup...u shud, can n mus be
    no nid thx again, hahahah
    sweet good ah, no one like bitter, n no one dislike sweet

    ReplyDelete