Hoo Hoo Hoo! Merry X'mas!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dear readers, I'm sorry that do not get chance to update my post due to my laptop network had spoiled and home internet line had cut off.
Of course, I was busy for some stuff recently. 
Sigh, what to do? and why I'm here today?
I get chance to borrow my friend's laptop and wish to drop a simple wish here.
Meanwhile, I feel headache about my [stuff]. 
[it] is coming nearly, I wish Santa Clause could bless for me.  

 Dear [You],
 Hoo Hoo Hoo!
Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
Merry White X'mas.

May all your days be merry and bright and may your X'mas be white!
It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this X'mas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry X'mas!

 Warm regards,
Florence.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments