Ra!n!ng Day.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

It was the heavy raining here in the early morning.
The weather was freaking cold @.@ therefore I brought my wind-breaker out along since we've to go on foot.
I just finished my first class today and feeling drowsy here again.
Perhaps it was the impact of the weather.
I wonder am I look like a dormouse, because easily doze off nowadays and it was just the early afternoon? *It might because of jet lag effect!*

Perhaps I'm not used to it.
*Florence, be Focus Please...*
Frankly speaking, I've to strive for this summer semester program otherwise I'll be the Loser/Learn Nothing.
Meanwhile, something was bother my mind that I'm curious why some of my friends or my 'ex-' doesn't appear at SHU.
Especially him.
I wonder.
Is he don't wish to study or anything happen?
(It does recall me last time ago, both of us are desire to finished our Advanced diploma & come Sheffield to further study together. Unfortunately the storyline has changed... Regardless, It was the past...! and Don't look back..)
I doesn't ask his friend because don't get any chance yet.

Perhaps I'm nostalgic of 'him' but it's just my thoughtful of 'him'.
Any-ways, he has his option.
I'm here to greet blessing..
"Good Luck, my Dear friend. Bless your family and you're in happiness."

Back to myself..
It's been 4 days I've had stayed at Sheffield here.
but I'm not that feeling well again. (non-stop running to toilet, diarrhoea?!).

I believe I need some time to adapt the environment here.

Have a video call with my mom, and she always nag on me but I believe this is the way she show her concern towards me.
Thanks, My dear Mom.

I'll take good care of myself.
My dear parent, LOVE you!

Now, photo here I'm.
Wore a wind breaker before out to Uni ....

Wind-breaker
I'm cold.


As mentioned, I am here sharing (my) lovely accommodation which allocated at 
Liberty Living Court, 4th Floor - Room 450.




Could you imagine that? 
I have to sleep alone but I get chance to roll my bed here and there. ^^
My mini living room cum a place that suit for room-party!

Mini living hall with table study

Double Large Suite.



Bathroom with facilities.
 

Thanks parent.
Thanks SHU.

Seriously, am appreciated. 

=)


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments