G3 Kitchen & Bar

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Another weekend of this month.
I had another gathering with my old friends them which Elison recommend us to here...

G3 Kitchen & Bar
19, Jalan Telawi 3,
59100 Bangsar Baru,
Kuala Lumpur. 
Tel: 03-2282 9019

And let me called it as Gathering + Gossip + Good moment...
We had ours G3 lunch at here.
Here's the picture showed which I request Elison share me via her Facebook.

G3 Wine Wardrobe. 

Cafe Latte & Mocha.


Different types of TABASCO sauces.

Pizza Salami

Pizza Smoked Turkey

Crab meat & Tuna Spaghetti

Pizza Salmon & Tuna

Friends

Us - the G3 visitor

Yeah.!
While lunch while gossip while raining, and we spent our 4 hours common topic nowadays at G3 kitchen here.
Everyone said cheers!

By her,
FlorenceTan

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ comments