My first day as OL.

Monday, November 15, 2010

GOSH, It might killing me softly...
My 1st day for work and it's heavy job as I thought for...
What so, heavy rain some more in today and
I almost get 'KISS' with a huge truck in range of '10 inch'.

Guess I need to fight with those TRUCK once I drive?!

wt...
Damn, I can't even concentrate while I was working.
I was like dreaming. drowsy.
Well, aunt. period I was and I don't have the spirit to learn.

Why?
The friendly and pretty instructor/colleague was trying to taught me tenderly and
I was like 'oh', 'uh', 'yea', 'sorry', 'u mm', '.....' .

What the HELL am I doing?
I wanna bang myself, the stupid brain I've.
Look so simple and easy task but I could took as BIG BIG Trouble!

Come on! I need more energizer to boost up myself, seriously!
GOD bless me! PLEASE!
Pray that I'm doing well in everything!!

**PEACE**


You Might Also Like

2 ♥ comments

  1. good luck n all the best lo, it's not ez to learn...n harder to get used to it...so gambateh lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)you too, thanks that you willing to read and drop a comment here. You're nice :p

    ReplyDelete